GH Cranes & Components offers an effective material-handling system that ensures enhanced load stability at higher speeds.
Our innovative solution CORE+ Stability ensures
- Efficient transportation of all types of hoists, cranes and trolleys.
- Optimized handling of loads.
- Smooth acceleration and minimal load sway.
- Easy configuration and crane monitoring via a handy touch-screen system.
- Seamless retrofitting of existing cranes as the CORE+ unit is fastened to the electrical panel door.
Why Choose GH’s CORE+ Stability Solution?
- Cutting-edge operations.
- Higher speeds and improved accuracy.
- Increased productivity and improved safety.
- Enhanced safety with drastically reduced chances of damage and injury.
- Hassle-free operations.
- Automatic sway reduction.
HOW IT WORKS
- Inputs and commands are received from a variable frequency drive:
The CORE+ Stability model continuously receives the following inputs from a Variable Frequency Drive (VFDs):
- Operator commands for acceleration or deceleration
- Speed parameters for hoist movements
- Vertical positioning of hook derived by the hoisting motor encoder
- CORE+ Stability exclusive built-in algorithms process the above input: The exclusive algorithm then determines the optimal acceleration or deceleration rates based on the above inputs.
- Relevant commands are delivered: The powerful CORE+ Stability system directs the VFDs on how to establish the required movements.
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY AND SOLUTION THAT EXCEEDS YOUR EXPECTATIONS? Request a quote