Advanced Control and Monitoring
GH’S SOLUTION: COREBOX: Control + Monitoring + Connectivity*
- Electronic load limiter linked to a load cell.
- Controls hoist motor in the event of an over-temperature occurrence.
- Operational data: Times, Moves, Cycles, Loads Lifted.
- Incident log: Overloads, Over-Temperature, VFD (variable speed drive) faults.
- Remaining DWP (Design Working Period, calculated according to ISO 12482). It is reported as SWP (Safe Working Period).
- Communicates the monitored parameters via a cellular network to GH CRANES’s proprietary data platform. GH CRANES uses this information to provide its customers with GH Realtime a set of advanced usage and maintenance services
- Using the CUSTOMER PORTAL of GH CRANES (portal.ghcranes.com), the crane’s owner can access complete and real-time information on the crane’s operation.
All functions (Control + Monitoring + Connectivity*) integrated into a single device.
Available connectivity to accessories, such as Displays and Radio Controls, for continuous viewing of data such as Lifted Loads and Safe Working Period (SWP).
By communicating via 3G/4G** networks, COREBOX does not interfere with the customer’s internal network.
COREBOX may be retrofitted to other crane brands, enabling monitoring and SWP calculation, without interfering with their operation.
HOW IT WORKS
- COREBOX receives data from the load cell, the VFD’s, and the thermal sensors of the motors.
- COREBOX process and records the operating parameters of the crane and the errors detected.
- COREBOX sends the data of the lifted load and SWP to the display or radio control.
- COREBOX communicates via the cellular network, to GH CRANES’* proprietary platform*
*Connectivity is optional and involves additional cost.
** Connectivity is structured to match locally available 3G or 4G networks.
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY AND SOLUTION THAT EXCEEDS YOUR EXPECTATIONS? Request a quote