Synchronised lifting of up to 200t. with CORE+
THE GH SOLUTION: TWIN HOIST WITH CORE+
- At GH we continue to offer increasingly beneficial solutions to our customers by expanding our extensive range of hoists, allowing us to achieve lifting of up to 200 t with CORE+ synchronisation.
- The TWIN HOIST solution has indicators for weight, safe period of operation and maintenance periods, and includes anti-sway load control.
- It minimises stresses in the mechanical components and structures, controlling the starting and stopping of the drives through frequency converters.
- It is based on standard hoists manufactured by GH.
- With basic commercial components.
- Increased safety.
- Wire rope safety factor greater than 5. In accordance with the guidelines of the European Machinery Directive and the American CMAA regulations.
- Safety in the suspension of the load (4 wire ropes). If one of the crane ropes breaks, the load will be held by the other three.
- Prevents slipping of load.
- Speed increased by up to 50% in loads lower than ¼ of the nominal load.
HOW IT WORKS
Synchronising the hoists using CORE+, we sum the lifting capacity of the hoists without the need to braid the suspension ropes, providing the true vertical lift of the load.
Options: Safety drum-brake and Loose rope safety.
Looking for quality cranes and other hoisting equipment? Request your offer